Friday, December 5, 2008

Back in Mexico City

I'm back in Mexico City for a quick stop after the 14 hour overnight bus ride from San Cristóbal. I was seated near the back, where I caught a good whiff every time somebody opened the door to the lavatory. On top of this, there was an obnoxious group of loud people next to me who wouldn't shut up. I didn't really want to come back through Mexico City, but it's a pretty major transportation hub so another visit was practically unavoidable.

I ought to be back in New Mexico in about 5 days or 6 days, barring any unforeseen obstacles such as a bus driver strike, guerilla attack, etc. On my way back I'm going to wind through some of the old mining towns in the northern mountains.

1 comment:

Anna said...

are you going to bring me a present Tony?